Monday, August 4, 2014

Tire Swings, Agravation and George

       Okay, I have quite the post for you today. As usual I babysat today but it was a bit more strange today than normal. We did our normal routine but when it came time to get Lexi and Joe it got weird. We just did what was normal, ate lunch and went to the playground. We went to the tire swing (Me, Lexi and George) and after a few minutes, we got sick. We spun a little too fast and we got sick. George got a little too sick and needed to be carried 1/4 of a mile home. Well he forgot his favorite pair of sunglasses and wanted me to go get them. At this point I was sick, sweating like there was no tomorrow and HAD to run back. (That's what happens when a 4-year-old forgets his sunglasses.) So back I went but on the way I saw a woman who was at the playground when we left, so I asked her if she saw them and gave described what they looked like. She saw them and told me another kid was checking them out when she left so I ran as fast as possible. Sure enough there was a little boy who looked to be 2 who was sitting next to them deciding weather or not to take them. His mom called him to her so I took the glasses and went home. George wasn't upset when I got there. He was bouncing off the walls (honest).

     This past weekend was town yard sale day so my mom took us to go around town and look at stuff. George got a Batman cape. Today was his Pre-K screening and he was pretending to be Batman. So I told him that when they ask for his name, to say that he is Batman and to tell them he must go to his bat-mobile to fight crime. Lets see if it works!!!

    That's all for now but thanks sooooooo much for reading! I hope you like it!


~Kaila R. Dick~

No comments:

Post a Comment