Monday, August 18, 2014

Adventures!

       Okay, so I haven't put any pictures on yet. I have been working on it so here is my last try.









      Yay!!!!!! I got it finally. So. I am super exited to get the ball rolling on this. I will try to get some more pictures in but to upload them on to the computer it takes FOREVER and it is a major pain in the butt. That being said, lets get the ball rolling once and for all!

      Saturday we had a good time but there were some not-so-fun moments... My mom did the color run and RAN it. She had a lot of fun! That same night we went to the Holland Speedway to watch the races. We got through the qualifiers when it started to pour. We got wet. So we went home but on the way we had to get some gas. 7-11 had slurpies for a cheep price but we didn't get those. We went to McDonald's and got their dipped cones. All I have to say is, you get what you paid for. The chocolate shell thing was rock-hard and the ice-cream was melted in it. We got covered in it. I was furious. When we got home we went right to bed. Then on Sunday (yesterday) we went back-to-school shopping. And it was amazing!!!!! I am now VERY exited for 8th grade!!!!!!! That's is what my weekend was and I loved it a lot!!! Have a nice week everyone!


~Kaila R. Dick~

No comments:

Post a Comment