Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Google

        I just got a new Google account as put in my last post (My mom loved the surprise) and I have been playing around with the stuff on it. I have found out it was a Google+ account. But I never said why did I? Well, here is my reason.

      Yesterday I was watching YouTube and wanted to comment on a funny video. I was signed in to my account from the school (Google) and it wouldn't let me get a YouTube account. That was it. I had it with that account not letting me do anything but blog and get emails. It was boring and I don't like boring. So I made a new account and got a new email address. I was so happy! And I was (like the normal me) messing with it when I came across a tab that said home and profile and things like that. So I hit the profile button. I have all my blog posts on it and I can comment on it. I can also find my friends and family. So I messed with it more and got to see my mom's account and my dad's account but I haven't followed them quite yet. I just wanted to see if it worked. And it did, soooo. I love Google and now I love it even more!!!


      That's that for the Google thing. The kids are getting ready to go to Summer Rec. at the school. Lexi and Joe are running a bit late but not by much. And George is in the rocking chair ("Snuggle Chair") and just waking up. Today is going to be the average day but that's fun! Bye!!!

-Kaila-

No comments:

Post a Comment