Monday, October 6, 2014

Sickness, Brats and Boys

              I am not that fond of boring books. I had to randomly say that because, in my English class I have to read an "AIR Book." Those things are not fun and mine is an endless loop of nothingness. I want more action. It is called "Flight" and it is about a girl who has wings. You think that it would be fun and amazing but it really is not. i swear, nothing happens. And I have more problems with 7th graders who have taken it upon their personal "To Do List" to ruin my life. The funny thing is though, it is only the girls. Shocker right!?!?!?!?!? I think, like I said, This is going to be a long school year. GRRRRRRRR!!! This isn't even fun.

         My brothers and I are home sick right now. I don't like being sick. I know I sound whiny right now in this blog post but it isn't fun reading boring books and being sick and having the 7th grade girls be mean.

       Okay. Now for the good things. I finally got asked to homecoming. He sent me the sweetest thing in the world. He knows my favorite color in the world is camouflage. So he sent me the sweetest email in the world. It was a pink camo heart and the words said, "This is for you because this is how I feel." I wanted to give him a great big hug!! It was super sweet. I have been looking for a homecoming dress though. Do any of you know any good dress shops in Olean or Buffalo? I need to find a good dress. And don't be shy to comment.

        So, I have a question. Is my blog boring or to short? I want tips for how I can make it better. I know I tend to jump around and say random things a lot but it is all true. It is just the order it all pops into my head. Thanks for reading!!!


~Kaila R. Dick~

No comments:

Post a Comment